Sunday 5 February 2012

Paint, Pianos and Butterflies!

Fresh paint, new artwork and lights, and a beautiful piano - made for a busy day in our showroom yesterday!

First up was to have Derrick paint one of our white walls a pastel purple colour. We wanted this wall to pop and to show off our new piano. The piano is white - and a white piano against a white wall wouldn't have created such an eye-catching scene.

Love the white glass finish and the name 'Romance' perfect for Valentines Day! 

As the paint was drying, Jana and I started to pack up some of our current showroom pieces to make room for something new.

New lights! 



At a closer glance...
fun, seductive - perfect for art history majors!

Last month, Joanna was in Puerto Rico and brought back butterflies! Jana and I had a bit of a challenge hanging them (I can't stand when things are not properly aligned...)

...I wished I had Derrick's laser!

so beautiful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment