Wednesday 11 May 2011

"Here! Take My Seat"


Tired of feeling like guests are always fighting for a seat when you invite them over?

I have been to so many parties where as fun as it is to all stand around in the kitchen, I just want to sit down! The reason people often stand around in a condo is because there is often not enough room for everyone to take a seat. Let's maximize our comfortable guests by bringing the party into the living or dining area and having additional seating for all.

These little stools are easy to fit around your condo, use them in your entrance way, in the corner of your living room or bedroom, or as a coffee table. Then, when your friends come over- let them rest! Position them around the living area or add to the dining table, and Viola! I have 2 myself as my coffee table, and I never fear my tiny condo is too tiny for a party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment