Wednesday 26 October 2011

meet a CX designer...


Meet a Condobox Designer!



Name: Jamie Sadjak
Age: 24
Born: England 
Inspiration: all things


'Orbit Coffee Table' by Jamie Sadjak
Come see this beautiful piece in our showroom!



Design and creative subjects have always been my passion.

Tell me a bit about your experience as a designer:

My experience as a designer includes formal training at Nottingham Trent University in England where I spent four years studying furniture and product design. Outside of this, I have also worked on many different design projects from mass market designs to bespoke projects. The process of creating, communicating, and producing objects is very satisfying and I am excited to continue my career.

What’s your big dream?
I have always dreamed of producing my own range of furniture, using my own mandate of what good design is meant to be as the inspiration.

What sets your work apart?
The balance between production, art and the environment is very important in my work. I attempt to use eco-friendly manufacture processes, such as steam bending. Additionally, I try to reduce the impact of my furniture on the environment by using sustainably sourced materials and by designing my pieces so that they can be reduced in size and therefore packaged as small possible for transportation - cutting down carbon emissions. Most of all I try and make my furniture high quality, long lasting, beautiful and unique.

Why do you love being a CX designer?
I like working in a setting where I can be creative and help people envision and achieve their design dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment