Sunday 13 May 2012

How can I make a small kitchen function best?

Christine, our first new Facebook 'like' won the opportunity to ask a CX Designer a question. Here is what she asked:
"How can I make a small kitchen function best?"


Many of our clients crave more counter space in their kitchens and an extendable dining room table that can comfortably sit 4-6 people. In cases like this we usually suggest two options.

1. A free standing island provides both casual seating with stools as well as extra counter space. When hosting a party, the island can also be transformed into a bar. A white lacquer island (like in the picture below) with clean lines will add a modern feel to your space.



2. The Phoenix table is also a great option. This console table expands into a dining room table – which makes it easy to tuck away against a wall or place in your halfway. You can also place a storage bench underneath the console – which can then be used as the seating and extra storage. 




Do you have a design question you would love to ask a CX Designer? The next 100 new people to like us on Facebook win the opportunity to have their question answered! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Condobox/116862811727747

2 comments:

  1. I been planning to get an Interior Designer for my kitchen and I am glad I found this blog. I'll get some tips here on where I can put the things on my small kitchen in my condo. Thanks for sharing those ideas it is really helpful. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, where can i purchase the table in the first image? thanks in advance for your help!

    ReplyDelete